DBA OF PAMPANGA SHS TVL TRACK
Inspired by its Vision-Mission DBA has a new strategic direction for SY 2023-2024:
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL -LIVELIHOOD TRACK
in coordination with its TVET Center.
The TVL track is available to Grade 10 completers from the nearby public schools who want to be job-ready after graduation. This track’s primary strand is Information, Communication, and Technology (ICT) with Computer System Servicing (CSS) as the offered specialization.
Grab the opportunity to become one of the
Bosconian TVL-ICT scholars nourished with the Salesian Preventive System anchored on Reason, Religion, and Loving- kindness.
Be Part of our FAMILY!
INITIAL ONLINE APPLICATION
HOW TO BE A BOSCONIAN TVL STUDENT
Be equipped with the necessary technical skills and gain relevant industry exposure to become one of the IT Industries' competent, reliable and value-driven worker.
If you are an incoming Grade 11 student from a public school, you are welcome to be a Bosconian TVL-ICT Student. Scholar
1. One (1) clear photocopy of:
a. NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
b. Catholic Church Baptismal Certificate
c. Current Report Card
2. Certificate of Good Moral Character
3. Two (2) 1x1 pictures
4. One (1) long brown envelope
• Grade 11 is also open to female applicants.
• The submitted documents/credentials filed in compliance with the application for admission requirements shall become the property of Don Bosco Academy and are not to be returned to the applicant.
• General Average Grade of at least 80% with no failing grade in any subjects of any grading period.
• We strictly follow no processing of incomplete documents.
Submit the complete set of admission requirements at the Registrar's Office.
• Secure the application form from the Registrar's Office.
• Accomplish and submit the filled out form.
• Test and interview schedule will be communicated once admission requirements and application forms were checked and evaluated.
Take the entrance examination and attend the interview with the academic head.
Receive the admission procedure results.